.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Devin John


My husband, Devin, is God's greatest blessing to my life.  The companionship, friendship, love and safety I have in Devin is something of a fairytale. I know that life brings challenges and trials, but I would not want to suffer or perservere them without Devin by my side.  He inspires me to be a more positive, loving and patient person.  He makes loving him so very easy, he reminds me to lean on God and stop worrying...he calms my anxieties about anything and everything.  As a teeny bopper I could not imagine knowing who I was supposed to marry and spend my whole life with.  I wondered how you could love and trust someone so much that you would have the assurance that they would be just as amazing in 50 years? I know it's a gift from God that we were brought together from two faraway provinces, and overcame long distance relationship challenges, and dealt with all of our personal baggage.  My relationship with Devin is a constant reminder of my relationship with God, and I think that's how marriage is supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts