.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome Autumn!


I adore this season. The cooler weather, the changing leaves (although there are significantly fewer leaves around Gravelbourg then back home), and harvest time. I love being able to put on a warm sweater and wear comfy slippers around the house without melting in the heat.


My hubby and I had a beautiful day yesterday. The weather was very cool, and the sun was shining. Devin and I went for a long walk around the town and then stopped for cocoa and coffee at Cafe Paris and rented a few movies. We made a huge chicken supper and watched a movie, then after supper we had catches and went for another walk around the entire perimeter of the town. We finished off our night by playing sports and racing games on the Play Station :) What a perfectly wonderful last day of summer with my favourite person on earth.


Today I took in some scenery with my camera by driving down a bunch of back roads and snapping shots of dilapidated farm houses, bales of hay, a winding river, and endless wheat fields. I felt so giddy and content. This really is a beautiful place to be this time of year.


Today, I praise God for His vast and BEAUTIFUL creation that we're so blessed to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts