.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

E-x-c-i-t-e-d-!

I think excited is an understatement. My Dad called this morning and informed me that he was talking to Airmiles people and was looking to book me a flight home to NS!! Let me tell you I was, and still am, so happy! Devin is going on a two week course while I was planning to stay here at home, unemployed, and lonesome (pathetic I know). Just last night I realized I had finally resigned to the fact that the next 2 weeks would have sort of stunk, but I knew I was going to survive obviously...But seriously? This trip, and this timing...couldn't be better! It's still warm enough to go to the ocean for long, wonderful walks. And the leaves will be changing while I'm there. I am going to fill my camera with pictures of the ocean, lighthouse, family and friends. I have always cherished my home and my province, but I have never felt more blessed to be visiting than I am now. I feel like I just won a trip to Hawaii or Australia! lol. I would not be this excited if I were leaving my hubby here alone...but he'll be gone, so my mind will be at rest.

Such a womderful day! I have the most generous parents. Although I'm married and moved away, they're still always looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts