.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hope comes in the morning

The human mind is a wonderful, complex, and sometimes annoying thing. I was awake til 4 am this morning trying to shut off my mind and stop letting dumb thoughts enter it.  Something about the middle of the night when you can't sleep...it brings this type of despair to me that makes every issue bigger and every problem uglier.  And after some sleep and the sun comes up, the BIG problems either melt away, or shrink...or I become more sane.  Either way, I know it is a gift from God that he created morning as this wonderful new beginning with a fresh slate, and often a better attitude.  He knows just what I need and when I need it...how can I still doubt sometimes?!  I praise you Lord for providing for every need. Jehovah Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts