.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Waiting for an answer

Lately, we have been seriously thinking of a northern posting, and I have been praying about it daily.  Even though I have had a relationship with God most of my life, I still sometimes wonder how He will choose to answer my prayer.  I wonder if He'll do it through a person, a message, through conviction (a feeling), or just by allowing the opportunity to come to us. I want to make sure that we know exactly what God wants before making a huge, life-changing decision...because He is the Author and Creator of my life, so He knows much more than I do about what will bring me joy and a good life.

So the prayer continues. Lord, please show us Your way and Your will in all situations, but particularly with our decision to go North or not.  If it's Your will, show us clearly, and keep our ears and hearts open for your answer.  We desire Your will and not our own to be done.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts