.

Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a wonderful life...




Happy Birthday to my most wonderful husband, Devin. He's 25 today. I met him when he was 20..I can't believe it's been 5 years! When he's 50 I'm going to be dumbfounded.

So much has happened over the past months. Dev and I went to Ontario to visit his family in November where I also got to meet up with a University friend in Ottawa. I also completed my first term of Sunday School teaching in December and we put on a great Christmas play! I've recently booked a ticket home to NS for late April because my oldest brother is going to be a Daddy (biologically anyway) and I want to be there when little it is just a little babe. It will be a beautiful time to be home and visit the lighthouse and the ocean. I can't wait.


My hubby and I spent our first married Christmas together, and at our friend's Gerry and Lorna's home for a wonderful dinner. Our Christmas present to each other was a beautiful little Puggle pup that we named Rudy. She was born September 29th/09 and we got her December 9th. We're so happy to have her, she's adorable, playful and a great walking companion. I've discovered the world of puppy sweaters and harnesses, and they make her look precious.


Tonight we're having friends over for cake and ice cream. We can't do too much for my honey's birthday since he's working all day.


Here are some pictures of Rudy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts