.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

God is awesome!

Sometimes I go on and on in prayer and I don't stop to think that maybe God won't give us the narrow Plan A or Plan B that we ask for, maybe He has this other amazing plan for us that we hadn't thought to ask for...My mother is the most amazing prayer warrior I've ever known.  Everytime she prays on my behalf I feel like the answers are so loud and clear.  Well, a few days ago she asked God to "surprise" Devin and I in all of our plans and prayers about Nunavut and postings. The very next day I received a random message on FB from a girl who used to live in an LDP (limited duration posting) in New Brunswick.  She informed me that it was their "ticket" out of Manitoba and they just loved it there.  ALSO, there is an opening there in the next few months. WOW! At first it didn't strike me as an answer, or even a hint from God; but it didn't take long for me to believe that maybe it really was.  When my mom told me on the phone last night about her prayer I was in shock and awe.

I am truly hoping, praying and desiring that this is God's will.  However, whatever His will may be, I want to accept it with grace and humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts