.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Open and Closed doors

So yesterday I discovered that I will likely not be teaching anytime this school year.  I was just so frustrated I couldn't hold the tears.  I had been waiting from Sept. to Feb. for my certification to "come through any day"...yeah I guess it doesn't work that way.  So after a long and irritating process I picked myself up, updated my resume, and went job hunting today.  I sent out 3 resumes (being a small town, that's not bad lol) and e mailed the school principal telling him the bad news, but also telling him that I'd volunteer in the classroom ANY time I was needed. I can't stay home all day everyday anymore.  I need to help someone, to work, to have a bit more of a purpose for waking up in the morning.  I know God will open up something for me if I am willing, which I think I finally am.

On an even more positive note.  A kind woman informed me via Facebook today of an availible posting in a few months in NB! :)  It might mean nothing, it might be a sign straight from God, all I know is it put a smile on my face and gave me a little bit of hope, and one more thing to include in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts