.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thinking...thinking.... :)

When or how in the world do you know when it's time to start your family?  I have step one complete: Marry the best man I've ever (or ever will) known.  So we've been married for 9 months, and we're both young in our early-mid 20's...so there's no rush, but why do I get this baby fever every couple of months?  I am always pondering baby names, baby clothes, baby baths, baby cribs, baby talk, baby kisses and hugs...but not so sure we're ready to have that special baby yet.  I wonder when we'll know?  Over the past few years I've seen at least 20-30 babies born to friends or aquaintances I went to school with.  And the friends I'm closer to that have children express this amazing love and joy they feel for their children...it's almost indescribable for them.  So maybe I'm just envying that feeling a bit. I want to have this life-changing, emotion- filled, indescribable love for my baby (s).  But, we won't rush it.  We'll leave it up to God, and we'll try and be patient and enjoy our wonderful marriage.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts