.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

24 years.

Oh what a day! Today is my birthday and I thought it would be fairly mediocre because Devin worked at 4pm and we had banking business to do in Assiniboia. But it was NOT mediocre at all. We were woken up this morning by a phone call by my future sister-in-law, Nicole, telling me the news of my new baby nephew's birth. Jackson Bruce Clarke was born around 6:30 this morning, so we're birthday buddies! He was only 5 little pounds, I can't wait to meet him.

The day then continued on with a trip to Assiniboia to do some joint banking and we went out to a steakhouse for some awesome lunch.  After lunch we went to a friend's house to pick up some free furniture. We now have all of our spare rooms furnished and our dining room has a large table and 4 new-to-us chairs. We're so pleased! 

Later in the day, my friend Karisa and I went to the pool and did an hour of aquasize...it was so fun, I plan to do it every Mon. Wed. and Thurs. Then when I got home from the pool, our friends stopped by with their kids and they sang happy birthday to me and gave me presents and cupcakes...it was so special.

I feel so loved today.  Looking forward to my 24th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts