.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random Thoughts at 12:46am

It's late and my hubby is working until 3 am. I'm sitting here with my rawhide-knawing dog and thinking of all sorts of neat things. Writing, reading, traveling, parenting, blogging, cleaning, exercising...you name it.

My parents informed me tonight that they will be flying me home to see them in July. How awesome! I thought I wouldn't see my beloved province and my wonderful family until next Christmas, but I am thrilled to say that I will be there in 6 months! I haven't visited NS for the past 2 summers, so I am looking forward to beaches and lighthouses, sand and sun, friends and family.

Devin turned 26 on Tuesday. 26! He still has the sweet face of a 19 year old, does that make me creepy to be married to such a young looking guy?? ;) Either way, he's gorgeous--this I know for sure. I met him when he was 20. In 20 years I'm going to be in shock that I'm married to a 46 year old..I can't even believe sometimes I'm old enough to be married to a 26 year old. He's such a blessing, I'm so glad to be there to celebrate all of his many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts