.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Results are in

So I just got back from the doctor. She told me the results of my bloodwork. The results show that everything is good. My hormones, liver, kidney, bloodsugar, etc. are all normal and fine. Honestly, I was quite surprised, I didn't think it would *all* be good. So, aside from the unknown cyst on my ovary, I've checked out alright. The next step is going to a gynecologist to possibly do a dye test to ensure there is no blockages in my fallopian tubes.

I feel good after leaving the Dr.'s office today. She made me feel at ease, and gave me confidence that maybe there's nothing so "bad" going on inside. There's still a lot of hope that it's just a timing thing, that God is up to something, and it's always something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts