.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tests, ultrasounds and social workers, oh my!

This has been a busy week of school, Dr.'s. tests and ultrasounds. I had bloodwork done on Friday, and somehow managed to stay concious. On Tuesday I had an ultrasound, and somehow managed to hold my very full bladder for 2 hours! The ultrasound didn't tell too many tales, except that I have a cyst on one of my ovaries. The Doc said they're really very common and often come and go without anyone knowing, but because it's slightly large, I have to go for another ultrasound in February to see if it's going away or causing any problems.
Devin will be having some tests done this week in Moose Jaw, and that very same day we will drive to the other side of town to meet with our adoption social worker to discuss our application. I'm really excited to "get the ball rolling". I don't feel that God is saying "hold on"; I think we still have His permission and blessing to go on with both processes and trust that He's figuring it all out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts