.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Joy Overflows

What a day. There is nothing overly extraordinary about today, but BOY am I joyful. This morning at church, during announcements and prayer requests, I could just feel His presence there. I announced about my thyroid issues and how hopeful I was that when it is fixed, we just may conceive. Then Jenn announced the amazing miracle of Brielle's healed heart valve. In less than 3 months God touched that little girls heart and healed her. We are all so thankful. Then Tim announced about his baby neice, Genova, who suffered a stroke in utero, but who is doing so well, and appears quite healthy. So many miracles, so many signs of His presence, His answers. Although I always have, and always will believe in God, it is just so much easier to believe when I really see Him moving in answered prayers and miracles. I need to keep my eyes open because I'm sure I miss a lot of answers and signs. My heart is overflowing with joy and thanksgiving to my precious Lord.

This song below, "Your Name" by Phillips, Craig and Dean really speaks the words of my heart today. Have a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKC67SglaZo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts