.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I begin my first round of Clomid, which is an ovulation-inducing agent. It has been over 2 years since we started trying to get pregnant, and I have learned some priceless lessons during that time. During the dark times I was not grateful for the pain of waiting for a child, but now? Now, I couldn't be more blessed. To know that my sweet Lord hasn't left me, but has used these 2 years to draw me closer to Him than I could ever imagine. Thank You, Lord for making me wait for my heart's greatest desire, so that I could realize that You are my heart's greatest desire; everything else follows after.

From the vast amount of women I've spoken to about Clomid, it is a highly successful drug for achieving pregnancy. I am grateful for this medicine that may help us, but I'm not thanking the medicine if I get pregnant. I will be fully aware that God, alone gave us the blessing of a child.

Truthfully, I'm nervous about taking Clomid. I'm afraid of putting my hope in this drug over putting my hope in God for our children. So my prayer is that I will remain thankful for the help of medicine and science, but always, always, always put my hope fully in God in every situation.

Job 1:21
He said, “I came naked from my mother’s womb, and I will be naked when I leave.
The Lord gave me what I hadand the Lord has taken it away.
Praise the name of the Lord!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts