.

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Great Morning

I consider it a great morning when I come down the stairs after waking up, to my husband rocking in the recliner, listening to the "Holly" Christmas channel on the satellite radio. And then? Then he suggests we put up the Christmas tree! (It's only November 29th by the way). So while he fetches the tree from the basement, I start breakfast, because that makes me feel more "Christmassy", ya know?

As I finish up our omlettes and toast, Devin is fluffing out the tree branches. We sit down and eat, I just had to have egg nog with my meal, then we continue to fluff out the branches together. Next, of course, comes the lights, tinsel/rope, decorations, and that beautiful shiney star on top.,,perfect.

That is what I call a great morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts